A Special Offer on a Luxury Safari to Tanzania and Beach Holiday in Pemba. Holidays to Fundu Lagoon and Sand Rivers.
Situated to the north of the better known spice island of Zanzibar, Pemba is a lush, lesser developed option if you are looking for some more time on the beach. If this is not motivation enough with some of the best diving on Africa’s East Coast keen divers and snorkelers will not be disappointed; walls of pristine coral provide some of the most exciting drift diving and the shallow reefs are perfect for those who prefer to stay above water.
Pemba is dominated by the enchanting smell of cloves, and a drive across the island will reinforce exactly how verdant Pemba is. Where better to stay than Fundu Lagoon – a stunning eco lodge set on the Wambaa peninsular. The property is spread over 18 acres of remote, unspoilt beach and lush forest. Luxury tented rooms are built on raised wooden platforms, some are directly on the beachfront and others meander through the indigenous forest high on the ridge with sweeping views of the lagoon.
We currently have a spectacular special offer on combining a luxury safari and a beach holiday with Fundu Lagoon in Pemba and Sand Rivers Safari Lodge in Tanzania.
The Package Overview:
- 4 nights Sand Rivers Selous & 7 nights Fundu Lagoon
- 1 free night at Sand Rivers
- 2 free nights at Fundu Lagoon
- Complimentary his & hers massage at Fundu Lagoon
- A snorkeling trip to Masili Island and picnic
- Private candlelit dinner at both Sand Rivers & Fundu Lagoon
- Full-board accommodation, drinks & activities.
- Includes park fees, all internal flights & road transfers.
- Valid for travel between 15th June 2012– 15 March 2013 (excl. Christmas & New Year).
- Prices start from £3,600 per person (not including international flights)
If you are interesting in finding out more about this fantastic offer please contact Claire Dicken, Head of Africa+Indian Ocean on +44 (0)20 7384 2332 or email her directly